This section sets out the legal terms and conditions under which you can use the Pro ACT Suport Association website www.proactsuport.ro.
The use of the site and access to the information provided through it means, by implication, the acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this section.
2. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE
Access to and use of the www.proactsuport.ro page are free of charge and are intended to help users to find the necessary information in the easiest and fastest way, according to their requirements.
The information presented on www.proactsuport.ro is of general interest and is made available to users free of charge. The term “user” of this page means any natural or legal person who will access the page.
- the deletion or modification by any means of the published materials and information, or the attempt to make any of them;
- the attempt to intervene, by any means, in the content of this site;
- use of any e-mail addresses published through the site for distribution on mailing lists or for sending commercial emails (“spamming”), or for any other purpose than sending justified personal emails, without the written consent of the owners of these addresses.
Violation of any of these rules entails civil or criminal liability, according to the laws in force.
3. MODIFICATIONS OF THE SERVICE
Pro ACT Suport Association reserves the right to modify at any time, or at any time interval, or to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, partially or in whole, the services made available through this site, with or without prior notification.
Pro ACT Suport can change the content and conditions of use of the site at any time. The new conditions become valid when they have been made public by registering on this site and are not retroactive.
By accessing this site you agree to protect Pro ACT Suport Association, its partners and employees, from any claims or requests, including court costs or fees for lawyers, made by a third person or organization, due or resulting from the content of the site or due to the use of the services of the site, the connection to the site, the violation of the conditions of use or the violation of any rights of that third party.
5. RIGHTS ON THE CONTENT OF THE SITE
The content of this site, the texts, graphics, photographs, software, logos and any other materials present on the site are protected by copyright law and are the property of Pro ACT Suport Association.
The copyright for the information existing on this site is owned by the Pro ACT Suport Association. The content of www.proactsuport.ro cannot be reproduced, modified or exploited without the explicit consent of the representatives of the Pro ACT Suport Association.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
By using this site, you expressly and implicitly declare that you understand and agree to the following:
- The use of the site is at your own risk. Pro ACT Suport Association expressly disclaims all liability of any kind, expressed directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, indirect guarantees of sale or compliance with specifications for a particular purpose.
- Any material downloaded or obtained in any way by using the services made available through the site is thus at the user’s discretion and may be used only at his own risk. The user is the only person responsible for any possible damage caused to the computer from which he accesses the site or any other data loss that may result from downloading the content of the site.
Pro ACT Suport Association offers free access to this site and authorizes you to view the existing information for personal and non-commercial purposes only. All trade names, trademarks, logos and trademarks are the property of Pro ACT Suport Association.
Their proper use can be made only in the context of the products and services of the trademark owner, no other use being allowed without a previous written approval.
Users who reproduce or modify the materials on this site will bear the consequences according to the laws of Romania and international treaties regarding the copyright. Any eventual dispute regarding this site is the competence of the common law courts in Romania.
It is strictly forbidden to use or contact this site for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its content or its security.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Each time you visit www.proactsuport.ro, we automatically collect the following data:
- technical data (IP address used for your internet connection, as well as login information, which may be browser type and version, time zone, types and versions of browser extensions, operating system / platform, type and brand of mobile device ) this data can be collected and processed on our behalf through the cookies of third parties;
- data about your visit, for example: complete URL data, the sequence of clicks to, through and from our websites (including date and time), the information you have viewed or searched for (including top-read articles and categories) / accessed, the response time of the pages, the download errors, the duration of page visits, the average time spent in an application and the number of views from such applications, the average number of articles viewed on our websites, information on the interaction with the pages , the methods used to navigate the page, the behavioral data;
We do not collect and process sensitive personal data.
We do not transmit to third parties databases containing information regarding the personal data (real or fictitious) of the users.